Purchase your tickets for the 3rd Annual Night at the Derby at ANightattheDerby.com or call 865-366-3335.
CURRENT COMMUNITY PARTNER AGENCIES (2015/16)
1. BOYS AND GIRLS CLUB OF THE SMOKY MOUNTAINS –Contact: Mark Ross (865) 428-6550. Program: Education and career development/ improvement for children.
2. DOUGLAS COOPERATIVE – Contact: Danny Sanders 9865) 453-3254 ext 119. Program: Adult Day Services/Special Needs. Additional services/programs provided are assistance with job procurement and support, coaching, residential group home, pre-vocational training as well as family support.
3. DOUGLAS CHEROKEE/SEV. COUNTY NEIGHBORHOOD CENTER - Program: Sevier County Help Fund providing emergency assistance with food, utilities, rent/mortgage assistance, health & housing services, home delivered meals, employment assistance, USDA Commodity food distribution to the needy.
4. EPILEPSY FOUNDATION OF EAST TENNESSEE – Contact: Pam Hughes (865) 522-4991. Program: Provides services for individuals with epilepsy and their families; educate/teach the community about causes, myths, ways to prevent epilepsy, etc..
5. GREAT SMOKY MTN. COUNCIL, BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA – Contact: 865) 588-6514. Program: Leadership Experience/ Academic Achievement/Boy Scouting.
6. HELEN ROSS MCNABB CENTER –Contact: Shellie Hall (865) 429-0557 ext 106. Program: Indigent care for children & adults – include psychiatric assessment, individual & family counseling, advocacy, child abuse and safety education.
7. LEGAL AID OF EAST TENNESSEE –Contact: Debra House (865) 251-4956. Program: Provides free legal help to the low income population in Sevier County. Civil Legal Assistance/Financial Stability.
8. MOUNTAIN HOPE GOOD SHEPHERD CLINIC – Contact: Mary Vance (865) 774-0066. Program: Provides general medicine and health screenings; as well as dental extractions, fillings and cleanings for the medically uninsured in Sevier County.
9. SAFE HARBOR CHILD ADVOCACY CENTER – Contact: Donna Koester (865) 774-1777. Program: Therapy for Physically/Sexually Abused Children.
10. SAFESPACE– Contact: Van Wolfe (865) 453-9254. Program provides victims of domestic violence with shelter, support, counseling, education and advocacy.
11. SENIOR CITIZENS HOME ASSISTANCE SERVICE – Contact: Delinda Summers (865) 523-2920. Program: Provides the elderly and persons with disabilities affordable life enrichment non-medical services and programs to improve their quality of life from needs assessment, respite services, shopping, transportation, homemaker services & companionship services to individualized care plans.
12. SEVIER COUNTY CHILDREN'S SHELTER – Contact: Kaye Webb (865) 680-5480. Program: Provides children with basic needs and housing in crisis situations ages 0-17.
13. SEVIER COUNTY COUNCIL ON AGING – Contact: Jane Howes (865) 453-8080 ext 108. Program: Provides meals to homebound Seniors and Disabled individuals in situations where no other food source is available five days a week; needs assessment, transportation to doctor appointments, shopping and pharmacy.
14. SEYMOUR VOLUNTEER FIRE DEPARTMENT – Contact: John Linsenbigler (865) 851-1157. Program: EMS first response/extrication/ fire suppression/smoke detectors. Provides emergency and non-emergency services to all of the population in their service area.
15. WOMEN’S CARE CENTER OF SEVIER COUNTY — Contact: Phyllis Williams (865) 428-4673. Program: Client/volunteer training. Helps clients and their families thru crisis pregnancies, offers ongoing parenting classes.